How to Add Flipclock Screensaver on Windows 11: Unfortunately, Flipclock screensavers are not natively available in Windows 11. However, you can download and install third-party software to add Flipclock screensavers to your Windows 11 computer.
“Fliqlo” is a popular Flipclock screensaver that you can add to your Windows 11 computer. Here are the steps to add it:
- Go to the “Fliqlo” website (fliqlo.com) on your Windows 11 computer.
- Click on the “Download for Windows” button.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to open the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to install “Fliqlo” on your computer.
- After installation, right-click on your desktop and select “Personalize”.
- Click on “Lock Screen” in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and click on “Screen Saver Settings”.
- In the “Screen Saver Settings” window, choose “Fliqlo” from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust the settings of the screensaver, such as the time delay and sound options.
- Click on the “Preview” button to see how the screensaver will look.
- Once you are satisfied with the settings, click on the “Apply” button to apply “Fliqlo” to your lock screen.
That’s it! You now have “Fliqlo” Flipclock screensaver on your Windows 11 lock screen.