How to Install OpenCart on Windows 10 PC: This is a step by step tutorial on how to install Opencart on Localhost using XAMPP Server.
You will also learn how to solve errors that you may encounter during OpenCart installation process i.e.
1. GD extension is off instead of on
Installing OpenCart on Windows 10 PC (Localhost – XAMPP SERVER)
Opencart is a free open source ecommerce platform with a broad range of functionality. It’s not just for small businesses, either – if you’re a freelancer or just starting out, Opencart will help you build your store quickly and easily.
1. 00:13 Download and install XAMPP Server
2. 01:25 Start XAMPP Server
3. 01:49 Download OpenCart
4. 02:25 Extract OpenCart files
5. 03:00 Go to C:\xampp\htdocs to create a new folder for the OpenCart project
6. 03:33 Move all the files from the Upload folder to the New folder you just created
7. 04:05 Open your browser and type localhost/copiedfoldername and hit Enter
8. 04:46 Solving the errors
9. 06:50 Create a new Database