How to Download Windows 11 ISO File For Free: In this article, I will take you through the steps on how to get or download a Windows 11 ISO file from the official Microsoft download page.
How to Download Windows 11 ISO File For Free From Microsoft
The best way to get a Windows 11 ISO file is by downloading one directly from the official Microsoft download page. Before we continue, make sure your PC meets the Windows 11 minimum specifications listed below
Windows 11 Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color channel, at least 9-inch diagonal
- Internet Connection: For update checks during the installation process
How to Download a Windows 11 ISO File From Microsoft
- Head over to the official Windows 11 ISO download page.
- Scroll down until you see Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO). Select Windows 11 from the menu.
- Next, Click the Download button.
- Go ahead and select your preferred language then click the Confirm button.
- Next, click the 64-bit Download button that appears and Windows 11 ISO file will be downloaded to your computer.
Watch the step by step video tutorial below to see all the steps covered on how to download Windows 11 ISO file from the official Microsoft download page